Enjoy exclusive use of the historic Marble Hill property for the weekend of your choice, by having your ceremony against the edge wall and then moving inside The Stables for a cocktail party of 80 people, or a seated affair of up to 65 people with a dance floor under the stars. The breathtaking property is also the perfect backdrop for bridal party photos while your guests have drinks and canapés.
When you sign up with Marble Hill, you are teaming up with a full wedding planning company Hygge Studio, dedicated to bringing to life what you could have only imagined.
Hygge Studio is a local event planning superstar team of graphic designers, florists, lighting artists, stylists and event managers. This means not only do you get the venue of your dreams, but you have a team to exclusively tailor a fully styled wedding that you see in the magazines.
All furniture, lighting, printing, floral arrangements and hire items are priced once styling mood boards have been agreed on, as we pride ourselves on creating truly unique events which are always different from the next. These items are selected based on your style and budget.
We also have drinks packages with Marble Hill wines to select from, but leave the catering up to you dependent on your style. We have plenty of favourite catering companies to recommend if you don’t have a preferred.
As there such creative ways to feed your guests either by shared platters, cocktail style, alternate drop and dessert bars, we have left selecting the caterer up to you. If you don’t have a favorite caterer, we have plenty of preferred chefs and cake makers that we can arrange for you.
- Exclusive use of the property for the weekend with the ceremony and reception at your preferred time.
- Your choice of ceremony location with the use of two on site wine barrels
- Access to the property for your wedding rehearsal
- Use of 3 private bathrooms inside the stables, as well as the larger heritage listed male and female bathrooms.
- Use of private bridal party lounge before entering the reception
- Dependant on the caterer selected, there is an onsite kitchen with fridges, ovens and sinks as well as plenty of room for preparation and plating up
- On site car parking and sourcing of guest buses (12pm midnight curfew)
- Provision of a back up generator for emergency power
- Cool room for drinks
- On tap sparkling water
- Feature chandeliers and highlight lighting
- Underfloor heating
- Exclusive Hygge Studio management, styling, lighting, & graphic services for the duration of the event
- Complete team to set up and pack down your wedding
- Experienced event co-ordinator to over see the running sheet on the night
Price starts at approx. $13,200