As the pick of the bunch, The Edgewall boasts space for your ceremony, a large marquee where your guests can take in the spectacular views as well as access to The Stables, which could be used as a dance floor or cocktail area.
Enjoy exclusive use of the historic Marble Hill property for the weekend of your choice. The benefit of a marquee is the flexibility of guest numbers, fitting approximately 200 of your favourite people in one place. The breathtaking property is also the perfect backdrop for bridal party photos while your guests have drinks and canapés and take in the view.
When you sign up with Marble Hill, you are teaming up with a full wedding planning company Hygge Studio, dedicated to bringing to life what you could have only imagined.
Hygge Studio is a local event planning superstar team of graphic designers, florists, lighting artists, stylists and event managers. This means not only do you get the venue of your dreams, but you have a team to exclusively tailor a fully styled wedding that you see in the magazines.
All furniture, lighting, printing, floral arrangements and hire items are priced once styling mood boards have been agreed on as we pride ourselves on creating truly unique events which are always different from the next. These items are selected based on your style and budget.
As there such creative ways to feed your guests either by shared platters, cocktail style, alternate drop and dessert bars, we have left selecting the caterer up to you. If you don’t have a favourite caterer, we have plenty of preferred chefs and cake makers that we can arrange for you.
- Exclusive use of the property for the weekend with the ceremony and reception at your preferred time.
- Your choice of ceremony location with the use of two on site wine barrels
- Access to the property for your wedding rehearsal
- Use of 3 private bathrooms inside the stables for the bridal party, as well as the larger heritage listed male and female bathrooms for your guests.
- Use of private bridal party lounge before entering the reception
- A large onsite kitchen with fridges, ovens and sinks as well as plenty of room for preparation and plating up
- On site car parking and sourcing of guest buses (12pm midnight curfew)
- Provision of a back up generator for emergency power
- Cool room for drinks
- On tap sparkling water
- Exclusive Hygge Studio management, styling, lighting, & graphic services for the duration of the event
- Complete team to set up and pack down your wedding
- Experienced event co-ordinator to over see the running sheet on the night
Price approx $17,300